I might be jumping the gun on this but I am just so excited for fall! Plus these are DIY fall decor projects which will give you plenty of time to tackle one or two of them in time for Thanksgiving and Halloween.
So I scoured the internet (read Pinterest) found so many cool fall decor DIY projects. And these aren’t those bleh decorations that your grandmother put out, these are totally modern and totally awesome! I hope to find time to tackle a few of these myself! But with the extra workload of a blog on my hands I highly doubt that.
Here’s are 10 of my favorite Fall decor DIY’s!
1. Fall Banner With Book Page Leaves by Sondra Lyn At Home
2. Pumpkin Tic Tac Toe by Blue I Style
3. DIY Pun-Kins by Studio DIY
4. Copper Pumpkins Fall Centerpiece by Up To Date Interiors
5. DIY Flannel Coasters by View From The Fridge
6. DIY Mud Cloth Pumpkins by Homey Oh My
7. DIY Color Wrapped Wheat by Inspired By Charm
8. Modern, Monochrome Leaf Motif by My DIY Tips
9. DIY Gold Confetti Pumpkins by Homey Oh My
10. DIY Pumpkin Place Cards by The Merry Thought
Which of these are you inspired to tackle? I’m really wanting to do the gold confetti pumpkins and the leaf motif pillows!